Sunday 6 December 2009

OTS Planning Discussion

For our main practical task, we must produce a 2-minute Opening Title Sequence, as if for a movie of the Film Noir genre and style. I will be working alongside Daniel Knights, James Wigger, and Tom Palmer.



In order to start the process of making our OTS, we decided to meet and collate our basic ideas, so that we all know where we are heading in terms of practical method as well as narrative structure and theme. Above is a twenty-minute audio extract of our planning discussion.

To clarify our aims, I drew up this very basic plan of our OTS:




I also created a basic overview of our ideas with a spider-diagram, which I have since translated into the simple Prezi below:


 Because we intend to overlay the entire OTS with dialogue, I will be devising the characters and writing a script. This will be important to our OTS, because the dailogue will be the subtle factor that explains what the audience see.

No comments:

Post a Comment